- Judge, Probation, or PTI Mandated Evaluations
- Alcohol & Drug Assessments
- Alcohol & Drug Education Classes
- Substance Use Disorder Counseling
- Addictive Disorder Counseling
- Anger Management Counseling
- Parenting Workshops
Who I Work With
- Individuals charged with a DWI or drug offense
- Individuals charged with an offense where alcohol or drugs played a part
- Individuals & families suffering from an alcohol or substance use disorder
- Individuals with addictive disorders such as gambling, food, etc.
- Individuals seeking help for an anger management problem
- Victims of individuals with anger problems
- Individuals wanting to improve his/her parenting skills
* Couple & Family Counseling also available for the above related issues.
I am an out of network provider. Please contact me for rates.
Lisa Harmon Mollicone
- Recipient of 2014 and 2016 Best of Freehold Award in the Counselor Category by the Freehold Award Program
- Selected as 2018-Top Counselor in Freehold by the International Association of HealthCare Professionals (IAHCP)
- Guest presenter on behalf of the New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education (NJICLE) Dispute Resolution in Municipal Courts on alcohol and drug evaluation, education and counseling for the DWI offender
- Community Anti-Drug Coalitions of America (CADCA) How To Talk To Your Kids About Drugs/1st place nationwide video winner with my daughter
- Recipient of Achievement Award Monmouth County Prosecutor’s Office and Monmouth County High School Task Force on Drinking/Driving/Drugs