Are you or a loved one suffering with a substance abuse problem or other addictive disorder? Do you believe your child, or maybe your spouse, has anger issues? Would you like to learn more effective parenting skills?
I would like to help you get through these difficult times in a comfortable and encouraging setting. I provide substance abuse assessments, counseling, relapse prevention and education classes for individuals and families suffering from addictions including alcohol, drug, gambling, food, and other related disorders as well as anger management counseling and one on one parenting classes.
I am a Licensed Clinical and International Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor, National Certified Master Addiction Counselor, as well as an International Certified Prevention Specialist, Certified Criminal Justice Counselor, Certified Anger Resolution Therapist, and International Certified Gambling Counselor. Through educational and coaching techniques, I aim to improve the quality of life to those who suffer from addiction and anger related issues.
I provide a supportive setting focusing on emotional needs. In an encouraging environment, I will help you and your loved ones have the life you deserve, free of substances or unwarranted anger. I will teach positive coping skills and provide parenting guidance. I provide motivational support to aid in substance abuse prevention.
- BA - Psychology, Minor in Counseling
- MA - Human Behavior and Organizational Psychology
- Licensed Clinical Alcohol & Drug Counselor (LCADC)
- Certified Master Addiction Counselor with Co-occurring Disorders Component (MAC)
- Certified Anger Resolution Therapist (CART)
- International Certified Alcohol & Drug Counselor (ICADC)
- International Certified Prevention Specialist (ICPS)
- Certified Criminal Justice Counselor (CJC)
- International Certified Gambling Counselor (ICGC-I)
- FreshStart Quit Smoking Facilitator
- Facilitator-Botvin's Life Skills
- Certified EPIC Parenting Facilitator (Every Person Influences Children)
- Facilitator- BABES Beginning Alcohol & Basic Education Studies
- Substance Awareness Coordinator-Student Assistance Counselor, SAC/CEAS
- Professional Liaison Assocation-Addiction Treatment Providers
- The Association for Addiction Professionals (NAADAC)
- Monmouth County Alliance Steering Subcommittee (CASS)
Bringing families back together